We hope that you and your loved ones are healthy and safe!!! Our country is facing a challenge like we have never experienced before. We have switched over production from handbags to facial masks to help prevent the spread of this virus. Masks are washable and have a different fabric on the back so that you can consistently wear one side in and one side out.
WE HAVE DONATED 175 masks so far to healthcare workers, social workers and people working in food pantries and homeless shelters! If you know of a need for donated masks, please send a message on our CONTACT page.
Please stay home and stay safe in order to stop this awful virus! We can really flatten the curve by social distancing, wearing masks, and handwashing.
* Follow CDC guidelines regarding wearing and washing.
* Please wash before use. Can be dried in the dryer and ironed.
* Masks are being handled and made by only two people. We have had no COVID-19 related illness or symptoms in our household. Should this situation change, we will immediately stop production and refund any outstanding orders. Washing masks before use is advised out of an abundance of caution.
* Shipping is available, or local pickup with no contact, on my doorstep in East Hanover, NJ. If you'd like to pick them up, please email me on the CONTACT page. I will refund your shipping fee and provide details about pick up.
* At this time, masks should be available to pick up or ship within one week.